This volunteer initiative in Brevard County was started by retired STEM professionals dedicated to inspiring and supporting young girls and women to pursue careers in STEM. STEM professionals provide female students with mentoring and hands-on experiences to help them excel in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
- Provide hands-on STEM activities in the classroom that simulate real life science and engineering projects for girls in grades 4–8.
- Train high school and college female students to serve as mentors to the younger girls.
- Mentor high school girls.
- Mentor college girls by providing career services such as resume assistance and mock interviews.
- Host Women in STEM networking events